Best Crying Sad Love Quotes



People cry, not because they’re weak .It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.4

I’m always there for you. I was there when you cried when you were scared when you were lost. I cared about you. So tell me, where were you when I was crying?8

I tried to hold it in ,but I cried my eyes out.2

Sometimes you just need a good cry. Even if you don’t know the reason why you’re crying.

When I cry about one thing I end up crying about everything that was wrong.

The girl, who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy, is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep7.

That moment a song’s melody talks to you ,your life, your fight so much you just… Start crying

Crying isn’t a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of having tried too hard to be strong for too long.10

When I am crying and someone hugs me, it makes me cry even more.

I like walking in rain because no one  sees me crying .

When my eyes are sparkling and my smile is sweet only my true friends know I am about to cry.

Crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how things made your heart broken.

When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the RIGHT eye. It’s “HAPPINESS “. But when the first roll is from the LEFT ;”Its “PAIN”.

Don’t cry because of 1 person .Remember, there are still millions of people to smile.

Sometimes a good cry is just what you need to release all the hurt you have built up inside

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed with our tears once in a while, so we can see life with a clear view again.

Inside every person you know there’s a person you don’t know.

Dear pillow sorry for all the tears.

When I cry about one thing I end up crying about everything that’s wrong.

Trust me. I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you. I know what it’s like to wait for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart. For everything to hurt so bad you just want it all to end .I know exactly how it feels.

I am sick of crying over that guy. He doesn’t like me back so why worry and put yourself through pain.

I can tell you by tears that you will remember at all.

I don’t laugh to keep from crying .I laugh to keep from high fiving you with a chair to your face.

A person who cries is a person who cares.

I am sorry I am not what you wanted.

The course of nature seems a course of death, and nothingness the whole substantial thing.

God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through.

That moment when you lean, your head backwards to prevent the tears from streaming down your face.

It hurts, but its ok. I am used to it.

No, she’s not crying to get attention .She’s crying because she’s had enough .she’s fed up she’s tires. She’s sick of crying herself to sleep every night she’s sick of everyone judging her. She’s sick of reality.

I hate when I see a tear drop in your eye and I hate it most when I know the reason is me.

Love is so short and forgetting so long.

There is nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.

Every girl needs a best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again.

She’s strong, because she knows what it’s like to be weak. She keeps guard, because she knows what it’s like to cry herself to sleep.

When I close my eyes, I see you when I open my eyes, I miss you.

Walking alone is not “difficult…” but when we walked a mile with someone then ..Coming back alone is difficult.

Sometimes god does not change the situation because he is trying to change your heart.

I felt tears prick my eye as I looked down at the model again, looking at that girl and boy on the curb. Forever in that place, together.

If one day you feel like crying call me i can’t promise to make you laugh, but I am willing to cry with you.

0/Yorum Yapabilirsiniz/Yorumlar

1. İçerik konusuyla alakalı olmasına özen gösterin.
2. Aktif link bırakmayın. (Hemen silinir!)
3. Yazım ve dil bilgisi kurallarına uymaya çalışın lütfen.

Daha yeni Daha eski