Birthday Poems for Best Friends



1) I can’t change the past
Nor do I want to
Every day is a new start
When spent with you
A beautiful journey
A road with no end
Is what life is, when
Lived with a real friend
Happy Birthday
 
2) I’ve spoken many lies
I’ve broken many promises
I’ve picked up many fights
I’ve given you bad memories
Yet, through this chaos
By my side, you’ve stood strong
Backing me all the time
Even when you know I was wrong
What did I do to deserve
Such a loyal friend, I have no clue
But one thing’s for sure, my life
Is nothing without you
Happy birthday
 
3) There’ve been fights aplenty
There’ve been massive arguments
There’ve been times when we didn’t talk
There’ve been dark moments
From smiles to tears
From happiness to strife
Friendship isn’t an easy ride, but I
Wouldn’t trade it for anything else in life
xoxo
 
4) What I am today is not
My doing alone
There is another reason
For the way in which I’ve grown
How my life has shaped up
Owes itself to many things
One of them being you
A best friend, who’s given me wings
My life, is incomplete
Without your contribution
That’s my toast to you
On your birthday celebration
Happy birthday

5) Twitter, is where the celebs hang out
Facebook, is the most popular social network
Reddit, is the face of the internet
But you, make my life tick like clockwork
Instagram, is where the selfies are slaying it
Google, is where life’s answers are found
YouTube, is where stars of tomorrow are born
But you, are what makes my world go round
Happy birthday
 
6) Wishes made on birthdays
Always come true
That is why I wish
The very best for you
I hope that you achieve
Everything you seek
There should never be a moment
In your life, sad or bleak
I wish that you soar to new heights
And wade into uncharted territory
For you know well, that you can
Always fall back on me
Happy birthday
 
7) Our friendship, has no shape
It can’t be measured with a tape
Our friendship, flows like water
It adapts according to, situation and matter
Our friendship, tastes like cake
It is sweet, cute and never fake
Our friendship, feels genuine and true
Here’s wishing, a happy birthday to you
 
8) On your birthday, I want to make a promise
Any celebration of your life, I will never miss
I also want to let you know
During tough times, I will never ever let go
I also want to express
That I wish you nothing but success
And no matter where I am, come what may
I’ll always drop by, to say Happy Birthday
xoxo


9) Been through a lot in life
We have, together
Not a single regret I have
Not now, not never
Best Friends, meant to be
Is what we really are
Through good times and bad
You’re my life’s brightest star
Happy birthday
 
10) Best friends help each other shine
And listen to each other whine
Best friends help each other heal
And share all that they feel
Best friends have each other’s back
To keep each other’s lives on track
Best friends, are a pair in a million
In my life, you are the chosen on
Happy birthday
 
11) Whenever I felt down in the dumps
You reminded me of my worth
Of fun, happiness and smiles
You’ve never created a dearth
Whenever I felt that the world
Was weighing down upon me
You reminded me to laugh
And take things lightly
Whenever anything was wrong
You reminded of things that were right
No matter how dark a storm life throws
I can never have you, out of my sight
Happy birthday
 
12) With you by my side
A dark night becomes a bright dawn
Without you, even the best of days
Become boring and full of yawns
Your effect on my life
Is way too profound to describe
All I know is that best friends like us
Are a very rare tribe
Happy birthday


13) Nothing in life, nothing ever
Last forever
As bitter as it may sound
It’s a fact, that will change, never
I know, there will come a day
When our lives will drift apart
But no matter what, destiny will
Always give us a new start
Such is the indestructible faith
That I have in you, my friend
For eternity, together we will be
Even if time itself, comes to an end
Happy birthday
 
14) I love being your best friend
It is the easiest thing to do
I just have to be myself
And do all the cool stuff with you
Hanging out with you is awesome
It drives my worries away
May all your dreams come true
Is my wish on your birthday
 
15) One more birthday
One more reason
Yet another motive
One more occasion
One more sweet cause
Another special event
One more instance
Yet another special moment
To celebrate our friendship
And our togetherness
May the coming year
Bring you lots of happiness
Happy birthday
 
16) May we never fight
Regardless of wrong and right
May we never separate
Through quarrels or through fate
May we never play the blame game
Between best friends, that is too lame
May we always be together
Forever, supporting each other
These promises, we must make
To each other, before we cut the cake
So we can be best friends for life
Striding through bliss as well as strife
Happy birthday


17) A beautiful morning, bright and cheery day
Just watching the wind, making all the trees sway
A tranquil sunset, after a breezy afternoon
Weather, just right, to hum a lovely tune
Such amazing feelings, to my life, you bring
Deep within, my soul wants to dance and sing
Happy birthday
 
18) It was always in my destiny
To be your friend, not your enemy
Fate had already decided for us both
To like each other, never loathe
Best friends, we were meant to be
You are my life, can’t you see?
Happy birthday
 
19) Without you, my life
Would have been a bore
Not having anyone to share stuff with
Would have made me feel sore
Because of you
I look forward to each day
Hoping to hang out together
In the sun, aimlessly lay
In the true sense, you are
My best friend forever
I hope that life never keeps
Us apart from each other
xoxo
 
20) The reason behind my smile
Is not money or success
The reason behind my smile
Is not promotion or progress
The reason behind my smile
Is not a new car or a new dress
The real reason behind my smile
Is you, my bestie, I confess
Happy birthday


21) The meaning of friendship
The world thinks that it knows
But it’s only me and you
Who know the real highs and lows
Everyone thinks that being best friends
Is a matter of fun and games
What they don’t know is that it’s a mix
Of laughs, fights, smiles and blames
But I am proud that we have stood
The test of time and won
Without you as my best friend
My life would have come undone
Happy birthday
 
22) We are friends for a reason
We have lasted through every season
Through times good and bad
Whether we were happy and sad
Unshakeable, despite a rough past
The test of time, our friendship will last
I’ll always be there for you, I want you to know
No matter what, happiness will always flow
Happy birthday
 
23) Best friends like you
Are more precious than gold
Our bond is so strong
All kinds of troubles it can withhold
Wishing a happy birthday
To my bae, to my dearest friend
With this poem
Lots of love and hugs I send
 
24) I don’t believe that best friends never fight
I believe it is exactly, what they’re meant to do
I don’t believe that friendship is perfect
It’s always about, compromises to go through
I don’t believe in many such stereotypes
Or any such labels or cliché
All I know is that I am that true friend
By your side, who will always stay
Happy birthday


25) Best Friends Forever
Is the only way to describe us
We get along with each other
Without any problems or fuss
Our friendship is like time
It will never have an end
I wouldn’t have it any other way
Except have you as my best friend
Happy birthday
 
26) A friend brings light into life
A best friend brings a halo
A friend makes life shine
A best friend brings a glow
A friend brings fun and happiness
A best friend makes life worthy
For blessing me with such a friend
I thank the Almighty
Happy birthday
 
27) Best friends like you
Are a treasure chest
In your company I can put
All my worries to rest
With you, nights turn into parties
And days turn into fun fests
Have an awesome birthday
For you, I wish the best
 
28) As my best friend
You are entitled to
An awesome gift
From me to you
As your best friend
I am entitled to
An awesome party
To me from you
xoxo


29) Everything under the sun
We have always talked about
For each other we have
Been there without a doubt
Everything under the roof
We both have gone through
You have been there with me
And I have supported you
No other anecdotes
To you I need to narrate
Our friendship in itself
Is a reason to celebrate
Happy birthday
 
30) It’s selfie time
Let’s look in the camera and say cheese
It’s party time
Let’s make some awesome memories
It’s celebration time
Let’s spend the night away
It’s that amazing time
When we celebrate your birthday
xoxo

0/Yorum Yapabilirsiniz/Yorumlar

1. İçerik konusuyla alakalı olmasına özen gösterin.
2. Aktif link bırakmayın. (Hemen silinir!)
3. Yazım ve dil bilgisi kurallarına uymaya çalışın lütfen.

Daha yeni Daha eski