Best Movie Lines and Quotes 2017



- "I don't know who i am anymore"


- "Don't tell my dad about the cigarette, okay?"


- "But our love, is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it."


- "And I've loved something that doesn't really exist."


- "All little girls are princesses, didn't your daddy ever tell you that?"


- "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr.CREEDY, And ideas are bulletproof."


- "You must lose everything in order to gain anything."



- "You don't need to depend on people who are gonna let you down."


- "It's nothing personal. I don't like anybody."


- "Maybe it's time we try something new."


- "I coulda been a contender."


- "If you need a friend, get a dog." 


- "I just can't have any social life right now."


- "We just... We let it slip away, you know ?"




- "Never stop looking, for what's not there."


- "The past is just a story we tell ourselves."


- "I'm always the one who loves more, that's my thing."


- "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."


- "I say to thee honestly milady, I am an indifferent."


- "I"m impossible to forget, but I'm hard to remember."

0/Yorum Yapabilirsiniz/Yorumlar

1. İçerik konusuyla alakalı olmasına özen gösterin.
2. Aktif link bırakmayın. (Hemen silinir!)
3. Yazım ve dil bilgisi kurallarına uymaya çalışın lütfen.

Daha yeni Daha eski