Best Muhammad Ali Quotes



I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' 
-Muhammad Ali



Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. 
-Muhammad Ali



He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. 
-Muhammad Ali



It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe. 
-Muhammad Ali



Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. 
-Muhammad Ali




Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. 
-Muhammad Ali



It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. 
-Muhammad Ali




It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. 
-Muhammad Ali




Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer. 
-Muhammad Ali




I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace. 
-Muhammad Ali




I'm just hoping that people understand that Islam is peace and not violence. 
-Muhammad Ali




I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. 
-Muhammad Ali




I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick. 
-Muhammad Ali




My principles are more important than the money or my title. 
-Muhammad Ali




Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. 
-Muhammad Ali




Old age is just a record of one's whole life. 
-Muhammad Ali




I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. 
-Muhammad Ali



What keeps me going is goals. 
-Muhammad Ali



Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are. 
-Muhammad Ali

0/Yorum Yapabilirsiniz/Yorumlar

1. İçerik konusuyla alakalı olmasına özen gösterin.
2. Aktif link bırakmayın. (Hemen silinir!)
3. Yazım ve dil bilgisi kurallarına uymaya çalışın lütfen.

Daha yeni Daha eski